Iowa Hawkeyes’ Football Schedule Released
The Iowa Hawkeyes' 2020 campaign will be starting in a couple of weeks. Late? Yes. But it's Hawkeye football none-the-less and, I think we can all agree that in this strange year, it's better late than never.
KCRG reports their 2020 season will kickoff on October 24 with a visit to Purdue. The game will be at 2:30 p.m. and will be available to watch on BTN.
Here's the full 2020 schedule for the Hawkeyes', including TV availability where known.
- October 24 - at Purdue, 2:30 p.m. CT, BTN
- October 31 - Northwestern, TBA
- November 7 - Michigan State, TBA
- November 13 - at Minnesota, 6 p.m., FS1
- November 21 - at Penn State, TBA
- November 27 - Nebraska, TBA
- December 5 - at Illinois, TBA
- December 12 - Wisconsin, TBA
- December 19 - Champions Week
While this season won't have capacity crowds, an Iowa State or UNI matchup, or the usual raucous feel a college football season should have, it's still football and that's what matters.
More information on the Hawkeyes, or any other Big 10 team can be found here.