What Are The Top 3 Craft Beers In Iowa?
It's that time of year to stay in doors, watch TV and drink some beer while we wait for the cold to go away. But what beer should you be drinking? Well, if you are an Iowan you may be drinking one of these three popular craft beers in Iowa!
Thrillist recently put out a list of the top three beers in every state. The list was based on beers that made history in the industry. It ranges from IPA's to milky porters to lambics. So, what three beers made the list in Iowa?
1. Toppling Goliath Brewing Company Kentucky Brunch Brand Stout
- This beer is IPA comes from Decorah has been ranked number one in the world by BeerAdvocate and RateBeer! Basically a breakfast beer with maple syrup, espresso, milk chocolate and bourbon.
2. 515 Brewing Company Passé
- This pale ale out of Des Moines is for all you citrus lovers. Tasting like tangerine and having an orange color to match it's not only pretty too look at but tasty too.
3. Pulpit Rock Brewing Company Loopy Lynn
- Apparently Decorah is winning for having great craft beer. This Double IPA has all the fruit you could want in one tasty beer. Mango, pineapple, guava, clementines and kiwi are hints of what you will taste when you try this!
Check out the full list of top craft beers in each state here!