You’re A Workaholic If…
I feel bad for workaholics. It's so hard to break that addiction to workahol. (Hehe) But seriously, Iowa ranks in the top 15 hardest working US states which means, we have a lot of workaholics here. No doubt with a new year upon us, many are looking to work harder, for more money, or a new company/job.
Well, according to a new survey, 40% of people say they're so addicted to work that they never stop working. And here are some of the biggest signs that someone's a workaholic:
- Never taking a lunch break.
- Working on weekends.
- Always being the last person to leave the office.
- Waking up in the middle of the night, thinking about work.
- Checking emails while watching TV.
- Always bringing their work laptop on vacation.
- Always being the first person at the office in the morning.
- Checking emails in the middle of the night.
- Always taking work calls, even during their personal time.
- Calling into work on days off to make sure everything's ok at work.
(Via Study Finds)